Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

I’ve [within the last 24 hours] posted this fic in the ADULT section …..

Story Title : “A Fox In The Henhouse”

Type Of Story: One Shot
Main Characters: Maddy, Rosie, Ruby, Sasha, Denny, Andy

Other Characters : Spencer, Billy

BTTB Rating: A/R …to be safe

Genre: Drama

Does story incl spoilers: No

Any warnings: Slash, Nudity

Summary: Rosie and her friends plan to go skinny dipping …..but there’s a spanner in the works

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had been thinking about writing a twelfth fanfic at the moment. The TV Series 'Love Child' had impressed me to write a fanfiction again. And yes the Summer Bay gang will be back in this fanfiction :) too but it won't be similar to my two fanfictions (Life Goes On) and (repost of Life Goes On), I promise.

Title of story: Love Child

Type of Fic: Long Fic

BTTB Rating: G/T
Main Characters: Charlie & Ruby,
others characters involved.

Genre: Tragedy, Drama and Family, Romance and Adventure, Friendship, Teen
Does it contains spoilers: Nah
Warnings: Adult Themes, Violence, Language and Sexual Content
Story beginning read-proofed?: No
Summary: Alone and pregnant at 13 years old, Charlie Buckton was sent to a home for the unwed mothers in Brisbane-forcing herself to cut off contact from her family and friends, the outside world. And years later, her daughter Ruby-who was given up for adoption shortly after birth-decides to
search for the truth about her idenfity and who her birth parents were, where she had come from. With the support of her adoptive family and friends, Ruby goes on a mission to search for the truth. Secrets and lies are revealed... Will she ever discover the truth?

What do you think, guys?? Shall I write this fanfiction?? :P

I had been thinking about writing a twelfth fanfic at the moment. The TV Series 'Love Child' had impressed me to write a fanfiction again. And yes the Summer Bay gang will be back in this fanfiction :) too but it won't be similar to my two fanfictions (Life Goes On) and (repost of Life Goes On), I promise.

Title of story: Love Child

Type of Fic: Long Fic

BTTB Rating: G/T

Main Characters: Charlie & Ruby, others characters involved.

Genre: Tragedy, Drama and Family, Romance and Adventure, Friendship, Teen

Does it contains spoilers: Nah

Warnings: Adult Themes, Violence, Language and Sexual Content

Story beginning read-proofed?: No

Summary: Alone and pregnant at 12 years old, Charlie Buckton was sent to a home for the unwed mothers in Brisbane-forcing herself to cut off contact from her family and friends, the outside world. And years later, her daughter Ruby-who was given up for adoption shortly after birth-decides to search for the truth about her idenfity and who her birth parents were, where she had come from. With the support of her family and friends, Ruby goes on a mission to search for the truth. But someone-who had a connection to Ruby through her birth mother- is desperate to go to great lengths to stop her from finding out the truth...

Sounds good I look forward to reading it if you do end up posting it :)

Your summary is totally on the money of what the show is about ......

and its a bonus [and ironic, given your new fic] that Love Child has a numbers of H&A stars in it -

Lincoln Younes [aka H&A's casey braxton], Ella Scott Lynch [red Hayley], Sophie Hensser [guest charecter Freya] and Tessa James [nicole franklin].

• 4 months later...

I am thinking about writing a 13th fanfiction as I thought I should post a ad about it, that's all. :) Decided I would name it 'Life at Summer Bay' after my first fanfiction I had written back in 2007 but the summary for this fanfiction will be different from my first one. The 2007 one was about the 'Sally stabbed by Rocco storyline' but I stopped writing it as I was never happy with the direction I had taken it in.

Title of story: Life At Summer Bay

Type of Fic: Long Fic

BTTB Rating: G/T

Main Characters: Ricky and the Braxton clan, Alf and Irene, Roo and Marilyn, John, other characters involved.

Genre: Tragedy, Drama and Family, Romance and Adventure, Friendship, Teen

Does it contains spoilers: Nah

Warnings: Adult Themes, Violence, Language and Sexual Content

Story beginning read-proofed?: No

Summary: It's about the lives and adventures of the residents e.g. Ricky and the Braxton clan, Alf and Irene, Marilyn, Joh and other characters in Summer Bay.

I am thinking about writing a 13th fanfiction as I thought I should post a ad about it, that's all. :) Decided I would name it 'Life at Summer Bay' after my first fanfiction I had written back in 2007 but the summary for this fanfiction will be different from my first one. The 2007 one was about the 'Sally stabbed by Rocco storyline' but I stopped writing it as I was never happy with the direction I had taken it in.

Title of story: Life At Summer Bay

Type of Fic: Long Fic

Main Characters: Ricky and the Braxton clan, Alf and Irene, Roo and Marilyn, John, other characters involved.

Genre: Tragedy, Drama and Family, Romance and Adventure, Friendship, Teen

Does it contains spoilers: Nah

Warnings: Adult Themes, Violence, Language and Sexual Content

Summary: It's about the lives and adventures of the residents e.g. Ricky and the Braxton clan, Alf and Irene, Marilyn, Joh and other characters in Summer Bay.

I look forward to reading this Sarah :)

• 2 months later...

Now that I'm back I've been thinking about writing a fanfiction! I haven't written one on here in something like four years so I hope my writing has improved since my last story :)

Title of story: Baby Evie

Type of Fic: medium/long (undecided)

Main Characters: Evie, Tank, Josh, Maddy, Oscar and others

Genre:  Drama and Family, Romance, Friendship, Teen

Does it contains spoilers: Nope

Warnings: Talks of a sex but it's never actually written

Summary: When Evelyn finds out she's pregnant with bad boy Tank's baby her whole world gets turned upside down

Archived