Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally I'm not the biggest fan of advertising a story that won't be written for a few months because I don't really see the point and also half the time people don't actually follow through and write the story. However I know other people do like this idea and I guess its better than having a million threads advertising different stories so I've added this as a link in the new pinned topics thread.

Um haven't got one planned yet as I am still writing my New year 2007 still. I got one inside my mind and it called Family Affairs,lies,Birth,Deaths and Weddings? (This is may be my title of my furture fic?)

Hey me and Emma (jackandmartha4eva) are writting this fic

When Due Out:18/11/06 or 19/11/06

Called What: Those she left behind

Summary: Martha and Jack have been together 10 years they have 2 children but somethings goes tragically wrong!

Kind:sort of a tearjerker (well we hope)

Title: Can't change the past...

When due out: Yet again, when I get the time

Summary: It's the year 2019, and KIt had given birth to a baby girl 12 years ago. The problem is, the 12 year old is beginning to get curious about her father...how long can Kit hide her past?

KInd: Not sure just yet...

Archived