Latest 5STAR episodes (UK)

freakybuffy

This episode looks to be much better than yesterdays, here's some of my reasons why:

- I love Robbie and Tony scenes, they work so well together

- Has Isabel Lucas done something to her hair, because she looks really pretty (even prettier than usual)

- Drunk Jack

- Kim is trying his best not to hurt Rachel, even though he's probably hurting himself

- Alf used the phrase "drunk as a skunk"

More after second part i'm sure xxx

Edited by Guevara01

More points :P :

- Good acting from the Doc

- A bit of cleverness from the writers :o in the Kim storyline i think, making Rachel leave.

- KIM TALKING ABOUT MJ NOT KNOWING ABOUT REAL PROBLEMS. THE VOICE OF THE FANS, (well me anyway) :P

- The MJ stuff is a bit pointless though IMO

- Robbie and Tasha, some normality. Martha is definately a wet blanket

- Alf putting his eavesdropping (sp?) to good use again, about Ella's christening

- Ooh a fairly decent cliffhanger for once :)

xxx

I dont think Kim did a good job of not hurting Rachel and getting out of the relationship so she could have kids..It was clear that he hurt and and even 'blamed' her for things..Too me Kim put everything on Rachel for the reason why he wanted out.

And Kim's acting is really bad.

Jack and Martha are annoying me..Jack wants to try but Martha doesnt believe that he will do what it takes and Martha is not willing to try at all and has given up straight away.

The only things i like about the episode was a drunk Jack and Tony being a father and looking out for both Jack and Martha.

I so don't agree with you about Kim :P He was really hurt, and he knew the way to break off the relationship was to be cruel to Rachel (maybe not the best way) but i don't think he meant that bullying stuff. It was just stuff he could use to hurt her, and get her to leave, so that - as he explained it in the episode - she wouldn't just stay with him anyway, she'd find a partner and have the kids she wants. I don't think he ever wanted to find a way out of the relationship, and i'm sorry, but i really don't see where you got that part from :S Plus, i think Chris has really advanced as an actor, he's broods a lot, but that's a part of his character.

However, i do agree with you about the other stuff xx

Edited by Guevara01

In his eyes he was hurting her to get her to hate him and have it all over,so that she could live the life that she wanted to.

But in her eyes,she was being hurt by Kim and was being blamed for things,Then he ended the relationship by telling her to leave..So she was hurt and if thats the way it ends and Rachel never knowing the real reason,she would always be hurt,however Kim may see it and feel it best for her,She doesnt know that but would forever be hurt by it.

So even if Kim hurts her now so she can have kids in the future thinking it is best for her..She doesnt know that,She is just being hurt by someone she really loves and believed that they could had kids and a future.

By get out of the relationship,I meant for him to end the relationship to give Rachel the chance to have the life she wanted.

I absolutely love 'father'/'daughter' scenes between Martha and Tony! I think they are so cute! You can just see he loves her like a real daughter! Bless! And his fatherly scenes with Jack too! Absolutely loved drunk Jack! I loved it when he was in the bar and was like 'act natural'! Hehe! But am sad they have split up! They both need to be more understanding of each others feelings and go back to the way they were before with each other!

In his eyes he was hurting her to get her to hate him and have it all over,so that she could live the life that she wanted to.

But in her eyes,she was being hurt by Kim and was being blamed for things,Then he ended the relationship by telling her to leave..So she was hurt and if thats the way it ends and Rachel never knowing the real reason,she would always be hurt,however Kim may see it and feel it best for her,She doesnt know that but would forever be hurt by it.

So even if Kim hurts her now so she can have kids in the future thinking it is best for her..She doesnt know that,She is just being hurt by someone she really loves and believed that they could had kids and a future.

By get out of the relationship,I meant for him to end the relationship to give Rachel the chance to have the life she wanted.

Okay, i see your point now. You meant from Rachel's point of view. Sorry if i sounded pushy! :P

*offers friendship cookies to make up for it*

xxx

lol :P

Yeah,I really dont like Kim so i see it from the other persons point no matter the person :P

But looking at it from Kim's view,He is doing it to give less hurt to Rachel so she can live the life she really wants,But in Rachels view she is getting hurt from the person she really loves and not knowing why.

*eats cookie*

:D

I havent had a real cookie in ages..Probably a good thing as i never know when to stop eating them :P