Latest 5STAR episodes (UK)

freakybuffy

Grr! Brad didn't even want to give her a chance to explain. Leah and Sally's conversation was totally innocent.

Brad is not so innocent in all this though. He was definately attracted to Sally when he first arrived in the Bay, so he has no write to shout at her about whatever she may or may not have felt.

I see impending disaster for Kim/Rachel. What a convient storyline. Poor Kimberly though

xx

Grr! Brad didn't even want to give her a chance to explain. Leah and Sally's conversation was totally innocent.

Brad is not so innocent in all this though. He was definately attracted to Sally when he first arrived in the Bay, so he has no write to shout at her about whatever she may or may not have felt.

I see impending disaster for Kim/Rachel. What a convient storyline. Poor Kimberly though

xx

Exactly. And, in a way, he led her on in the beginning! Stupid man!

He did completely lead her on. Of course, i can understand that he may not have wanted to mention Emily/the stuff going on with Emily to a complete stranger, at least not until he talked to Rachel, but that should have meant that he stayed away from Sally - at least *in that way* rather than making her believe something could happen.

She even thought she could move on from Flynn with this man. Not at all likely. Brad isn't super in any way, unlike the Superdoc, who will find some way of coming back from the dead to punch Brad, the double crosser. He even double crossed Sally for that Headteacher job. C'mon Flynn, come back to us and punch Brad :P xxx

How i wish Flynn would come back,Even as a ghost to hit Brad..Anything just for him to come back :P

Im not liking the idea of Brad and Sally together,I really dont like Brad and think he is pretty dull..But it is obvious that they have set that up from the day Brad came to the bay.

Also i believe this is my 1000 post :D

Edited by Reo

I think Brad was brought in especially to be a future partner for Sally, which taints the relationship for me somewhat. I don't like the obviousness of it, and although I liked the Emily storyline, it felt more like a Sally/Brad storyline rather than an Emily/Brad storyline. In sayin this I do like the idea of Sally and Brad, but I think I'd like it even more if they hadn't had Emily die of cancer just like Flynn. God bless Flynn! He was one of my favourites, even before the whole cancer thing :(