Latest 5STAR episodes (UK)

freakybuffy

• 2 weeks later...

Loved the in-joke from Hunter that sometimes a trip to the city seems to take 5 minutes and others it seems to take most of a day.

When Irene arrived home with Luc during the dinner party she entered from the left of the kitchen rather than the right, like she was hiding where the oven is the whole time and no-one noticed.

Will make a fuller post in the main thread on Monday if I have the chance but I'm going on holiday so watching ahead:

Leah did the right thing telling Claire the truth, Wally wasn't going to go there although his reason did make sense.Scarlett seemed a bit judgemental shooting Robbo scornful looks for a fight Ash started, although Kat was quick to join in when she saw the photo:Seems he really does know her from somewhere.Still got no sympathy for Tori, although with Kat flirting with Robbo just as much my sympathy for her is on the wane as well.

• 4 weeks later...
On 09/10/2017 at 19:31, c120701 said:

Were the Morgans’ parents buried where Sally & Flynn were supposed to get married?

Different place :wink:

Though the bridge at the location the Morgans visited was seen not too long back in one of the Early Year eps from 1996 (where Shannon went for her failed meeting with Katherine).

10 hours ago, Dan F said:

Different place :wink:

Though the bridge at the location the Morgans visited was seen not too long back in one of the Early Year eps from 1996 (where Shannon went for her failed meeting with Katherine).

Ah, I thought that was the same place as the wedding as well. I remember reading somewhere that the location of Shannon & Katherine’s failed meeting was used again (pre-Morgans) but now I don’t know what that was, if at all, unless I read the same misconception.

• 1 month later...

Police Station renos (odd given that it’s not long since it was done last) and new dining chairs at Summer Bay House. 

The chairs are the ugliest looking chairs I’ve ever seen, even worse than the patio chairs they had - they really needed the whole new dining table too.

I’m not sure if it’s a new couch too.

Edited by c120701