Latest 5STAR episodes (UK)

freakybuffy

I dont think Lucas was bad at all..

He had strong reason to believe that Dean was gay,Dean was dating Matilda so he knew that it would end badly and Matilda would get hurt..All he was trying to do with protect Matilda and tell her the truth before she gets hurt even more..I didnt think Lucas had anything against Dean being gay but just didnt like him because he was going to hurt Matilda.

He did go about it all wrong,He was jealous and when he was telling Matilda it showed..But then when he got over that and just wanted Matilda not to get hurt,It was all too late,He showed his jealousy and thats all Matilda saw.

I dont like the way Matilda treated Lucas,Even if she believe that he was jealous..All those comments to him i thought was really selfish and mean..Even if she thought that Lucas was jealous she didnt have to treat him the way she did.

And Beth aswell,Telling Lucas to get over it and then forcing him to tell her what he was hiding,then not believing it when she spoke to Dean and told him to get over it again..Then after they found out,Lucas clearly didnt mean to rub it in Matilda's face,The words were just wrong..But Beth had a go at him,when she should of known what he really meant.

Both Martha and Jack are annoying me so much.

Martha just hasnt got any patience and she isnt trying.

Jack doesnt understand that now he has someone else in his life and that it needs to sometimes be put first,although he does want the marrage,you can see that..but he still isnt doing what it takes.

I think that this is just a really stupid storyline,Martha just isnt trying at all and that is one of the main things that is bugging me..Yes Jack isnt doing the husband stuff but you can see he does want to try,but Martha has given up.

And even if she believes that its the marrage that has caused this and that it was too soon,Why dont they just go back to not living together and go back to just dating,they may still be married but they can have less responsibilty with it until they really are ready,Instead of loving each other and breaking up.

lol! It made me laugh for some reason.

Poor Brad! Althoug, his acting did make me cringe a lil bit.

Agreed. So is the acting of both J and M. Pull it together people.

Also, not that i'm complaining about this, why was Tony at the funeral without the Beth-monster?

(Please note that "Beth-monster" is a term of endearment :P)

xxx

Edited by Guevara01