Lookalikes

Eli

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to keep reminding myself that I'm not watching a re-run of "The Monkees" whenever Jules is on the screen. He looks like Peter Tork (or at least how Peter Tork used to look).

PeterTork.jpg

BTW, DSingles, I stole your cap of Jules to illustrate my point since I didn't have any pics of him. Hope that's OK :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I just thought about this thread again today when I switched on the TV and saw a clip from Veronica Mars.

It seems like Ric isn't one of a kind, he has a lot of lookalikes!

Teddy Dunn (who also has appeared on Gilmore Girls and Grey's Anatomy) aka "Duncan Kane" on Veronica Mars:

U1935P28T17D3940F338DT20061025170932.jpg

Not the best picture though, but I actually think they look a lot alike! I don't understand why I didn't realise this earlier. In some pictures Teddy also kinda looks like he could be Michael Beckley (Rhys Sutherland) 's son.

He looks at little like Rocco too

• 1 month later...

Haha, I can see what you mean! And the Sam Atwell lookalike as well, that was almost freaky!

I saw an L'Oreal commercial today, and I had to look twice cause it looked like Ada Nicodemou for a second. It was Penelope Cruz, and they don't really look that much like each other when I compare photos now (at least not as like as Ada and Helena Paparizou did in 2001) but I though't I'd post a photo anyway. She looked much more like Ada in that commercial though.

Penelope

pcruz033.jpg

Ada

u2TYK1TzgOpm.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived