Lookalikes

Eli

Haha, Joel McIlroy kinda looks like Richmond Arquette :P

Another lookalike I've been thinking about for a looong time is Chris Egan and Heath Ledger. I seriously think they look frekishly much like each other, I even remember finding it funny that when Nick left Summer Bay it was to play in a movie with Heath (wasn't he supposed to be playing Heath's brother or something??)

It might not be so obvious when you just see a picture, it's more visible if you see them in video clips or something. Anyway, I thought I'd post.

van-chrisegan.jpg

To make it even weirder I can see similarities with Rhys Wakefield as well. Not so much in these pictures though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do some resembalance in that particular pic, isabel and emma both have long faces and dark eye brows maybe thats it anyway i think isabel is alot more beautiful then emma watson.

If your looking for someone that looks like emma you should see the girl in the ex factor the one in the same difference group

Archived