The Never-ending Home & Away Story

Drew

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gigantic boot on her left foot. As Zoe ran off with the gun, someone came running towards her, it was Tracey.

"Zoe, I have your right boot!" Tracey explained as she showed it too her. As Tracey passed it to Zoe, she was stopped when...

He slowly whispered so that even the authors of this 'story' couldn't hear what the mission was. Trafcey nodded slowly and listened carefully, taking in her secret mission. She slowly hung up, and began to speak "Well, the mission is..."

"OMFG" Screamed Matilda. "You broke my nail!" She cried. "Oh my god! Oh my god! I'm ruined! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" Matilda cried out into the distance. "Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!" Her cries echoed throughout the bay where she shattared a few windows. But totally unaware that one of those windows pierced through someone's heart, about to kill them... The question was, who?

Archived