Adam Saunders

Guest xsianx

I looked around and I couldn't find a thread for Adam. So I'm making one :)

Ignoring his looks for a min, I think Adam is a good actor and I think he pulled off the character Corey really well (something to do with the eyes I think) it's a shame that he isn't on the show any more :(

lol Even though I love Jacorey, I love Corey on his own more (having anti-Jackness feelings....)

What can I say about Adam... Other than Hot.. Hot..Hot :wub:

Anyway lets discuss Adam :P

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ignoring his looks for a minute? How is that possible? Right so ignoring his ACTING for a minute, he's hawt :wub:. Something about his smile, it's gorgeous!

But anyway, onto his acting, which is great. I agree he pulled the part of really well and I miss him too. Hopefully one day we'll see him return to Summer Bay!?

Corey!!!! Wowee, I was just about to make a Corey thread too :lol:

I love Corey/Adam totally and completely and if I was in Australia, I would be his best friend............ or his stalker :lol: Jke!

I dont think many people like him though, all the jack and martha fans dont cuz they know how much of a threat he was to J&M because of the attraction between him and Jack. :P

I looked around and I couldn't find a thread for Adam. So I'm making one :)

Ignoring his looks for a min, I think Adam is a good actor and I think he pulled off the character Corey really well (something to do with the eyes I think) it's a shame that he isn't on the show any more :(

lol Even though I love Jacorey, I love Corey on his own more (having anti-Jackness feelings....)

What can I say about Adam... Other than Hot.. Hot..Hot :wub:

Anyway lets discuss Adam :P

Same ... same

How did I know you would make this thread sian????

Ha anyway. Love Adam, love Corey. He was hot and evil *yum*

Archived