Fan Fiction Request Thread

aejdude

There's a good fic about Casey and Sasha on the Home & Away fanfiction.net page called How We Were. :-)

Yeah actually reading that one already, really want to read one that start off with them dating though.

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
SPAG

• 1 year later...

I've noticed the fanfic forum has been a bit slow lately. I was wondering if anyone had any requests or story ideas to get things moving again? I've got a few long-fic ideas, but two of them are not H&A so that doesn't really help :P. I thought other people might be looking for some inspiration on what to write about over the holidays :)

PS I saw a suggestion of a "Saw" style fic in here from 2007.. My word... I don't know how you'd do that within the "no gratuitous violence" guidelines but... I'm sure going to think about it!

PPS I was going through my old fics a while ago, and found one that didn't sound like something I'd write about, but it turned out pretty good, and it was even published on the TV Week website back in the day. After going through this thread, I discovered that it was someone else's suggestion! So I guess I owe this thread (and Musie :D) for my first published fanfic, hehe.

Edited by emmasi
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Hey everyone!!

I have a fanfiction request. I am wondering if any of you may write a fanfiction about Ruby's return to the Bay to see Ricky and baby Casey to show Ricky some support and whatever...after Brax's fake death. Because Ruby's mother Charlie used to date Brax, right?

The reason I asked that I would love them to see Ricky and Ruby develop a friendship because they used to date the Braxton brothers (Brax and Casey). 

It was my idea to write a fanfiction about it but any of you are welcome to write it if you want to... :) 

• 2 weeks later...