Ashton Nayder

Guest ILOVEASH

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think people only hate him as much as they do because everyones such big Martha and Jack fans! If he came in independantly and had nothing to do with Martha im sure people might have a slightly different view on him!

Please don't shoot me for saying that! lol :)

You either all hate him becourse he's with Martha or Ben's a good actor or he's a really bad actor,think of it that way.There must be a reason everyone is so strong about not liking him.

I personally don't like him becourse i think the character's boring.It has nothing to do with j&m.

Haha yea, and that's my sister. Let's gang up on her. lol

ILOVEASH is your sister :o What happened there. Nicky, your like a J/M shipper arent you?? Thanks funny :lol:

I think people only hate him as much as they do because everyones such big Martha and Jack fans! If he came in independantly and had nothing to do with Martha im sure people might have a slightly different view on him!

Yeh, if he had a better dress sense then yes, i might of liked him, but he doesnt and his with Martha and he has a secret and i have a feeling he will hurt Martha, and thus the reason why i dislike him with great passion :D

Archived