Neighbours NZ Discussion

Nathan

tv 1?? Thats weird and a stupid move cause i sometimes watch neighbours if nothing else is on but not against home and away

anyone else think that was really bad the way Toadie fell down on friday nights episode?

They can't move to tv one, i can't get one in my bedroom, damm.

Does anyone know if that was the final on Friday with Todie being shot?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea it was the final.

I've just never heard of tv 1 playing these sorts of programmes

I think Neighbours has been on TV 1 before, maybe about 10 years ago, but i could be wrong. It was on Channel 4 before they changed it to just a music channel. I think it is a shame that it is going to be on at the same time as Home and Away because a lot of people are going to have to chose what they want to watch.

Yea it was the final.

I've just never heard of tv 1 playing these sorts of programmes

I think Neighbours has been on TV 1 before, maybe about 10 years ago, but i could be wrong. It was on Channel 4 before they changed it to just a music channel. I think it is a shame that it is going to be on at the same time as Home and Away because a lot of people are going to have to chose what they want to watch.

Lol annoying!! I will be watching Home and Away and maybe only watch when I hear about Janelle or Stingray!!

^ Same here. That's why moving it to 5.30 on One was a VERY stupid idea.. almost a death knell for the show here in NZ! Jello, can you please put your post in spoilers or not post at all - this is afterall the Neighbours NZ discussion :wink:

Archived