Neighbours NZ Discussion

Nathan

I thought I'd start this up because we're too behind Aus to know who the heck Frazer and Rosetta and all them new peps are so half of the topics I don't understand :lol:

Ready, set, DISCUSS...

Okay, I'll start haha. I have always thought that Ned was wierd and the revelation that he was a member in the Backstreet Boy's fanclub didn't make me think any less of him as one.

And I think it's obvious Theresa wants Skye's baby!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she got herself put in there. She's freaky. Pretending to collapse just so she can stay in the hospital with Skye!

Finally - Pepper, Frazer, Will and Rosie have all arrived! I'm not really warming to them much, but I suppose they've only been here for one episode.

I just started watching Neighbours regularly when Pepper and that arrived so I don't really understand why Max left and stuff. Care to fill me in?? :lol:

Frazer annoys me! His acting is really bad. And Rosie doesn't even suit the group... she's like a business woman. Oh well, I still have Carmella!! :wub:

Max ran Cam over in his car as he thought Cam was Rob who had pretended to escape from prison (Rob was just hiding). Max was trying to save Katya who had been in the car with Cam before Cam got out. Cam eventually died and Elle decided as revenge she'd make Max think he was going mad by doing things like stealing Charlie out of his play pen and putting Charlie (who was in his pram) in the middle of a road. Max eventually checked himself into the physc ward of the hospital after he got a PI to trail Elle to get dirt on her, which he did but Elle paid him off. Max then left the hospital and nobody has seen him since. Boyd is in Tasmania looking for Max, thinking he'll go to Cam's grave...Stingray saw him and reckons that Max gave him a note which he lost but Stingray's become an alcohlic so isn't too trustworthy.

I hope that's not too confusing.

• 2 months later...

I was just reading today that from Monday 12 February Neighbours is going to screen on TV One at 5.30pm. That means it is going to be on at the same time as Home and Away. Im not sure whether this is a good move or not as i would probably watch Home and Away before Neighbours.

Archived