Artwork Request Thread

flutterby

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could someone clear up this image and make an avatar out of it please? I'd be very appreciative! :P Thanx in advance.

stalker001.jpg

I'll give it a go, but could you think of any words or phrases I could use for it? I'm not even sure who it is (still on the 2004 season) so I can't think of anything :P

I'll give it a go, but could you think of any words or phrases I could use for it? I'm not even sure who it is (still on the 2004 season) so I can't think of anything :P

Thanx! :D Could I have one without anything on it please? And she's called Zoe, I won't say who she is though because I don't want to spoil it for you. :P

Thanx! :D Could I have one without anything on it please? And she's called Zoe, I won't say who she is though because I don't want to spoil it for you. :P

Oh, it's Zoe! Then I know who she is :P

I try to follow the aus and uk storylines, but I don't know what the people look like.

Not nearly as good as aejdude's but I hope you like them anyway!

stalker001.jpgav31.jpgav30.jpg

Archived