Jessica Tovey

Guest angel luck

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amy is really good...and she has been given a lot to do which shows off her abilites...Jessica has had less opportunity to do so ...but in what she has had to do I think she has been great...yesterdays episode she was fanastic...if I had to choose between them...and it would be very hard...I would say Jessica was the better actress....it is a shame they cant both win.

I'm so appreciating Belle right now. Jessica is doing an awesome job recently, I loved her last night and tonight, and shes become one of my favourite characters on the show. I can't wait to see what other story lines they give her in the coming weeks and how she handles them.

Shes great i got a fancard from her Belles one of my favourites now.

OOHHH!! Thats really exciting, i know im probably being a bit rude and im sorry if i am, but is there any chance (if you don't mind) you could possibly post the fan card, Jess rote on the site, or p.m it to me, ide be so interested in reading it!! I just love Jessica and think she's a fantastic actress :)

Archived