Writers Assistance

-Annie-

The truth a birthmark can bring?

Birth Stone

Birth Stone sounds like a good title as it explains about Ruby wanting to learn the truth about her idenfity and where she had come from, who her real parents were so she searchs for the truth with the help of her friends (known as the SB gang) I need to change the summary for my seventh fanfiction when I post it, lol. :P

Thanks for your help, RR1 and Elikell, Romeo & IndI Forever :)

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay so I've been playing with this idea and if I do decided to do it I will need help with a title so I was thinking Cheryl dies of cancer right after she finds out that Danny had another kid Kyle. Fyi Danny was shoot 3 yrs ago by Johnny Barrett and Kyle's foster parents died in a car accident. so Cherly finds out about Kyle and a week later dies of cancer but not before taking Kyle and his sister Isabella in. fourteen yr old Brax tries to look after his brothers and Isabella in foster care but then Amanda Vale adopts all the children. so if I do go ahead with it right now it's just a faint idea.

Alright as you all know I have a few stories going at the moment all of with I have completed an am just posting except for Torn and Dangerous Life, but I've nearly finished both of those.

I'm about to write another story in which Brax has a ex-girlfriend...names for this girl?

Alright as you all know I have a few stories going at the moment all of with I have completed an am just posting except for Torn and Dangerous Life, but I've nearly finished both of those.

I'm about to write another story in which Brax has a ex-girlfriend...names for this girl?

Nina

Marissa

That's all I got.

N

Natasha

Tina

Bridget

• 3 weeks later...

Alright, I need help. If your reading my story Fixable then you'd be ideal.

At the moment I am skipping through the years just skimming over important events to get to the present. Do you think I should keep doing that, before morning onto the present were Brax and Heath with come face to face, where a situation will have to unite them or destroy them forever.

Or should I work on the past in detail?

Thankyou!

Alright, I need help. If your reading my story Fixable then you'd be ideal.

At the moment I am skipping through the years just skimming over important events to get to the present. Do you think I should keep doing that, before morning onto the present were Brax and Heath with come face to face, where a situation will have to unite them or destroy them forever.

Or should I work on the past in detail?

Thankyou!

I like the idea of Brax and Heath coming face to face.