Jack Holden a.k.a Paul O'Brien

Guest ~Angel~

I'd hate to see him leave as well. I think we've less then two years with him as his contract ends early 2008. :(

I'm really enjoying Jacks current storyline and I'm impressed with Paul's acting. When he finishes with HAA I'd be very surprised if we don't see him in films or a major overseas series.

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jack holden is definatly my favourite actor along woth corey......both gr8.....

jack is sooooooooo fit...dam his good looks!!! :wub:

omg 2008???

noooooooooo.....hopefully he renews it....i'd love that.....

yh i agree with fizz if he is leavin then he shud be in films or major overseas series.

he has to!!! lol

Hey guys, just a quick note...

I've just popped my head in the I Hate Jack Club thread (because I'm incredibly nosey) and noticed that some certain people have posted when they shouldn't have.

For example..

I hate all of you.

I love Jack - *running to take cover.*

If Jack haters came in here and did the same that wouldn't be fair. So please don't do this. There's no need, everyone is entitled to their opinion. Lets not be childish.

Ah has anyone watched that behind the scenes at the wedding video on the seven website! There is one bit when Paul is like someone show me some love! I would! :wub: lol He is so cute and adorable and seems really nice and down to earth in real life! :wub: I still love Jack/Paul! lol :)

I saw that, i love him :wub: And one of his shirts which he wore to a premier says 'Hold Me' and im like baby i'll hold you anytime :D Soooo hot,

brienandrandom2kb5.jpg

And this is a recent pic of him, and its the hottest pic ive ever seen of him :wub:

brien96gn5.jpg

Bless his soul!! :wub:

Archived