Sally Fletcher

Guest angel luck

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A very good actress & the ultimate loyal servant to the show. One thing though, I would like to see in a 1 off guest character in a drama or something, just so we can see if she can pull it off or if she's become too 'entrenched' in Sal to 'be' anyone else.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm struggling with where to start here..so,so many good things about her in my head-right I'll list them!

1. We have watched her literally grow up on screen,there cannot be many actresses and characters who have done both.

2.Thanks in,by no means any small part,to Kate she has compelled me to invest in Sally, to care hugely, to laugh with her and of course to cry.

3. Kate(and I've said this before) cries on-screen like just no-one else at all. There are only a handful of soap actresses who can make me cry,sometimes without me,realising.

4. I want to rant here...I won't-I'll e-mail 7 with it instead...-but in the past year and of course due to 'that' storyline, I find the path Sally is being suggested to take(with the vile,rubbish,vile,horrible) Brad, actually something I sense she might have a problem with....let alone me.

I've probably said too much and then some!! - Basically the woman deserves every award she can possibly be bestowed too!!

I'm struggling with where to start here..so,so many good things about her in my head-right I'll list them!

1. We have watched her literally grow up on screen,there cannot be many actresses and characters who have done both.

2.Thanks in,by no means any small part,to Kate she has compelled me to invest in Sally, to care hugely, to laugh with her and of course to cry.

3. Kate(and I've said this before) cries on-screen like just no-one else at all. There are only a handful of soap actresses who can make me cry,sometimes without me,realising.

4. I want to rant here...I won't-I'll e-mail 7 with it instead...-but in the past year and of course due to 'that' storyline, I find the path Sally is being suggested to take(with the vile,rubbish,vile,horrible) Brad, actually something I sense she might have a problem with....let alone me.

I've probably said too much and then some!! - Basically the woman deserves every award she can possibly be bestowed too!!

Here here!!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived