Guest Foxy

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Just a quick question...

Are all avatars from episodes that have not aired in the UK considered spoilers or is it just if the avatar hints of certain upcoming storylines?!

Only the icons that clearly show a spoiler are not allowed, if the icon doesnt show a spoiler then its fine! :)

Just a quick question...

Are all avatars from episodes that have not aired in the UK considered spoilers or is it just if the avatar hints of certain upcoming storylines?!

Only the icons that clearly show a spoiler are not allowed, if the icon doesnt show a spoiler then its fine! :)

Thank you! :wink:

Xxx

• 7 months later...

As long as it doesn't give away any plot details then it's fine.

I should also take this opportunity to remind people about the 'Spoiler in Signatures and Avatars' announcement at the top of each forum which we've had to republish (a reminder has also been posted by Jen in the Artwork forum) - the UK is currently 3 weeks behind and so important plots like

Charlie's death

are yet to play out. We've had to remove a number of avatars and signatures which reference this, so please refrain from using them until the storyline has aired in the UK. We appreciate it may be frustrating but it is a rule that we have always had on the site since it's inception, and a large number of active UK members refrain from spoilers.

You can get an idea of what is yet to air in the UK on this page: http://www.backtothebay.net/episodes/upcoming_uk.php

And if in doubt, please use this thread first :wink:

• 1 month later...

@matticus01: I'm pretty sure it's ok because I think it's from one of the episodes like 2 weeks after H&A started in 2012, so it should be fine. Bianca didn't knew that April and Heath were together then, I remember that scene. :) It was pretty funny.

Just a quick question: The avatar you're currently using is from yesterday's episode isn't it??

@matticus01: I'm pretty sure it's ok because I think it's from one of the episodes like 2 weeks after H&A started in 2012, so it should be fine. Bianca didn't knew that April and Heath were together then, I remember that scene. :) It was pretty funny.

Just a quick question: The avatar you're currently using is from yesterday's episode isn't it??

Actually it's from Liam and Bianca's wedding episode where indi asks her dad to promise he didn't kill stu.

Archived