Guest Foxy

Zoe in disguise is more of a spoiler than just plain old Zoe.

And the Belle/Drew avatars depends entirely upon the picture that's being used.

Traceve - In my opinion, your avatar isn't a spoiler because it questions Tracey's true motives rather than spoiling them. The only thing I could say against it is that Tracey doesn't really act all that shift until a couple of weeks into her debut.....but I personally would allow it.

Also: Could I ask people to post their avatars in the thread, rather than setting them as an avatar before they've been approved? It means that, should the avatar actually be a spoiler, then no-one will get spoiled.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never understood why avatars have to be H&A related either, what about the members who spend most of their time on the Neighbours board here? Shouldn't they at least be allowed to have Neighbours avatars?

It doesn't particularly bother me, although I must say I was a little disappointed when I first joined here and realised I couldn't use the same avatar I use everywhere else (a completely inoffensive tabby cat wearing an eye patch)

Are these too spoiler-ish? (I also have several others, but they're just slight colouring variations and stuff)

drewbelleav1.png

drewbelleav2.png

Just wanted to check before I use them. :) And BTW, is it OK to post spoiler-ish icons in personal artwork threads as long as they are not actually used on the board? Thankies. :)

jeh-jeh - I would leave the two you posted for a while, as they are spoiler-esque. And you're more than welcome to post spoiler icons in a personal artwork thread, but you must put a warning in there somewhere to give people to chance to navigate away if they don't want to see them.

angelgirl, your avatar is too spoilerish, and will be removed.

If people continue to set their avatars without checking them beforehand, then warnings will be issued as regardless of whether you've asked for it to be authorised, you have still breached the rules by setting it as your avatar in the first place. Everyone should take that as a preliminary warning.

jeh-jeh - I would leave the two you posted for a while, as they are spoiler-esque. And you're more than welcome to post spoiler icons in a personal artwork thread, but you must put a warning in there somewhere to give people to chance to navigate away if they don't want to see them.

angelgirl, your avatar is too spoilerish, and will be removed.

If people continue to set their avatars without checking them beforehand, then warnings will be issued as regardless of whether you've asked for it to be authorised, you have still breached the rules by setting it as your avatar in the first place. Everyone should take that as a preliminary warning.

Okie dokie, thanks for the clarification, Foxy. :)

The first one is fine, as it's just picutres of actors.....the second one to me insinuates some of sort of potential relationship between Peter and Tracey, which could be considered a spoiler, as its also something that's hinted at on the show. And seeing as the UK haven't even met Tracey yet, you might want to wait a bit before using that one.

Archived