Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

487 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Not sure if the the avatar you want to use is considered a spoiler? Then please use this thread in order to consult the mods.

Members should be aware that this TOPIC IS LIKELY TO CONTAIN SPOILERS!

We would ask that if you're not sure about an avatar that you post it in here before you set it as your avatar.

Posted · Report post

Okay, so not so spoilerish but, if I were to use this

Rhianna.png

avatar, people might get a bit confused, and worry that it was a new spoiler. So my question... am I able to use it, because its Ric and an Original Character that I simply put a face to.

Posted · Report post

what about this one? As it happened ages ago?

leahnpete.jpg

or this one?

pete-1.jpg

Posted · Report post

The first will probably be OK, but the second one.... I'm not sure, as it's a spoiler for UK viewers.

Posted · Report post

The second one might be alright because we have already seen Peter like that when Sarah hit him with the gun...

Posted · Report post

Avatars which does not spoil anything for the UK is ok. Is it a major even, like J/M's wedding-explosion, it's not ok. Is it the siege, it's ok.

Posted · Report post

Avatars which does not spoil anything for the UK is ok. Is it a major even, like J/M's wedding-explosion, it's not ok. Is it the siege, it's ok.

Both of them are related to the seige. :)

Posted · Report post

Okay, so not so spoilerish but, if I were to use this

Rhianna.png

avatar, people might get a bit confused, and worry that it was a new spoiler. So my question... am I able to use it, because its Ric and an Original Character that I simply put a face to.

Is the girl a charcter then? Sorry I get confused easily. If she's not a character or isn't going to be I see no problem with it, you could explain in your sig then people wont freak.

Posted · Report post

Exactly that. You didn't know if she was a character or not, therefore other people might think its a spoiler.

Shes actually a Canadian actress who I simply used as a face to the name of an Origianl Character I created. Not a spoiler... but I'd still like clarification that it would be okay to use it!

Posted · Report post

... You managed to put a face to an original character?

You rock!