NZ Episode Discussion (contains UK Spoilers)

Mez83

I get a feeling that Home and Away will be back on 6th February at half 5pm on New Zealand screens as seeing the Home and Away TVNZ page hadn't been updated with the returning date yet.

But hopefully I am right that it will be back on 6th February so I will have to check the newest TV Guide book (4th-10th February 2017) when it comes out this week on Thursday. 

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

I get a feeling that Home and Away will be back on 6th February at half 5pm on New Zealand screens as seeing the Home and Away TVNZ page hadn't been updated with the returning date yet.

But hopefully I am right that it will be back on 6th February so I will have to check the newest TV Guide book (4th-10th February 2017) when it comes out this week on Thursday. 

Yeah it normally returns in NZ, a week after OZ. IT's returning in OZ on the 30th. So a week later makes sense in NZ. Around the 6th of Feb. 

35 minutes ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

True! That's right. I remember in the past, we used to be 6, 4 and 2 weeks behind Australia, haha. Did you remember? 

Yeah I remember back in 2011, I used to watch episodes every night. Because we were so far behind. These days its like a week. Although I still watch nightly from Aussie pace haha. 

• 3 months later...

No Home and Away on 9th and 16th June (both Fridays) because of kids' movie screening AGAIN! 

And no Home and Away on 5th June (Queen's Birthday)

Tuesday 6 June (6664)

John's attempt to raise money doesn't go as planned. The Morgans forget Raffy's birthday. Zac considers a fresh start.

Wednesday 7 June (6665)

VJ struggles with his reality. Will Hunter tell Zac the truth?

Thursday 8 June (6666)

Zac reels from Hunter's news. Scarlett and Justin rub each other up the wrong way.

Monday 12 June (6667)

Justin grills Scarlet. Brody makes a decision that could put his family in danger.

Tuesday 13 June (6668)

Kat prioritises work over Luc. Zannis threatens the Morgans. Nate makes a big decision.

Wednesday 14 June (6669)

John received a diagnosis. Brody struggles to stay on the wagon.

Thursday 15 June (6670)

Leah struggles to accept VJ's decision. John questions his past.

I would be happy to post spoilers (episode summaries) in this thread if you want me to :) I hope the admins/moderators won't mind, hehe. :P 

Monday 19 June (6671)

Will Nate choose love or his career? John fears the worst.

Tuesday 20 June (6672)

Nate makes hasty plans. Scarlett suspects Brody.

Wednesday 21 June (6673)

Alf offers Scarlett a home. Olivia's plan backfires. Brody goes on the run.

Thursday 22 June (6674)

Hunter makes amends. Ash struggles with Luc. John agrees to let Marilyn help him.

No Home and Away on 23rd June, Friday! <_<

• 2 weeks later...

Monday 26th June (Episode 6675)

John finally unlocks his repressed memories. Tori and Justin continue their search. A trip brings Ash and Kat closer together.

Tuesday 27th June (Episode 6676)

Can Tori save Baby Luc? VJ tries to pick up Hunter's spirits. How will John react to the truth?

Wednesday 28th June (Episode 6677)

Kat can't bond with Luc. VJ regrets past decisions. Raffy gets a lead.

Thursday 29th June (Episode 6678)

Will Justin and Mason find Brody? Leah's shaken by Irene's words. Scarlett's alarmed by a mysterious man.

Monday 3rd July (Episode 6679)

Who's looking for Scarlet, and why? A paranoid Brody pushes the Morgans to the limit. John doesn't want Marilyn's help.

Tuesday 4th July (Episode 6680)

Olivia's shocked by Irene's mystery man. Tori's developing a crush. John's friends rally around him.

Wednesday 5th July (Episode 6681)

Brody continues to act out. Tori feels awkward. Irene reveals Mick's intentions.

Thursday 6th July (Episode 6682)

Brody apologies to Alf. Ash comes up with a solution. The Astonis take a trip to Summer Bay.

Friday 7th July (Episode 6683)

Ziggy causes trouble. John searches for closure. Kat and Ash are divided.

Archived