Tutorials and Icon help

Guest Nim

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Nim, this tutourial will come handy in future. I had a go, on Photoshop Elements and this the result:

rachelmav.jpg

It didnt come out good, as I have a feeling I did something wrong *scratches head*

Did you use the curves?uthin118fw.gif Can you post the original picture please? :)

The thing is, I dont think Photoshop Elements have curves so I just tried some other thing that I thought might be it.

Original Picture:

01.jpeg

We just got PS 7, and though im still learning how to use it, I'll have a go later.

• 2 weeks later...

This is a tutorial for blending in Adobe Photoshop 7.0. The features I mention are most likely to be included in other versions of Photoshop and Paint Shop Pro, just in different places.

Please do not take this tutorial for your site or another forum, because evry screen print etc was taken by me. icon1.gif

1. You will need two or more pics for your blend, I used these three.

normal_56531961.jpg

normal_AshleyTisdale005.jpg

normal_AshleyTisdale010.jpg

2. Use the rectangular marquee tool to select the part of the pic you want to blend with the other.

tut1.png

Like this:

tut2.png

3. Then, use the move tool to drag the selected area onto the other pic, where you want them to blend together.

tut3.png

Like this:

tut4.png

4. Do this for the other pic, if you have one and you should have something that looks like this:

tut5.png

5. Then add your brushes, textures etc and you're done!

This is my finished product!

ashleyblend31gt.png

Sorry that the 2nd before last pic came out small, its just Photobucket being annoying :P

Archived