Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tonight's episode had me on the edge of my seat, it was so thrilling and that was with spoilers, so God knows what I would be like if I didn't read spoilers, I think I would of had a heart attack.

Lynne McGranger has put a fantastic performance in this storyline, fantastic! Paul O'Brien was also great, and that hug at the end made me go all weak! Fantastic!

Hayley telling Irene the nightmare was finally over was prophetic I think...it usually means the nightmare is far from over!

I agree with Gypsy & Will fan, Lynne has been excellent throughout this storyline. Corey has also been a very convincing, and conniving, psychotic cop. In a way I hope he comes back. :P

I have left it till the end of the Irene/Corey storyline to post.

It was a absolutetely great twist to learn that from Irene going to jury duty six months ago could have such repricussions for her.

The writers done a excellent job there.

To watch her slowely drift into , not feeling well,paranoira,hullicinations, madness, was portrayed by Lynne was excellent.

Corey such a innocent face, who would ever thought behind that mask the second face is evil, the guy that played him was great aswell.

The most powerful scenes for me where when they took her away ....the disbelief that Hayley and co where doing this.sending her away with out a care..from her perspective.

Her scenes with Hayley of felling let down and abandoned,

and she did'nt trust her judgement.

When Irene was caught i felt the hopelessness.when they forcefaully injected her....i seriously would have wrung his neck after that wry smile.

I do seriously wonder when Hayley said it's all over..........will he be back.

The only thing I hated about the Corey storyline is the whole Corey/Martha/Jack triangle they stuck in there as well. I found the ending to this Corey storyline a let down because it turned out to be all about Martha and Jack.

Now if it had just been Jack going after Corey because of what he did to Irene then I think it would have been perfect.

I totally agree with that...... I wont post what happens next...this is supposed to be a psoiler free thread... but the shift in emphasis on characters had me r almost insensed that it was no longer about Irene...it was as if Irene and the trauma she went though was all for nothing...that apart it was still my favourite storyline of the year. Leaving Martha out of the equation would have made it perfect for me too.

Archived