Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alf's episode count this week:Five! Tori was in four for the second week running.

So...A nice reassessment of Marilyn and John's respective reactions to recent events.Alf was taking a chance by going round there when both Marilyn and Jett thought it was a bad idea, but ultimately he handled it well.John's fears over his father's suicide being hereditary are understandable but at least he's finally got Marilyn's support again.And goodbye to Jett.He hasn't really done much but returning characters don't always have to have some big secret or do something really dramatic.Having them come back to provide support when they logically would do gives the show a sense of realism.

Well, good that Luc's going to be okay.But Ash's backtracking here wasn't enough, and the fact we haven't seen VJ since we first found out Luc was ill is disappointing.It's all right for Ash to admit to Tori that he misjudged him but there needs to be a proper re-evaluation.Instead, he apologises to Irene, who pretty much deserved what he said, and it turns into an excuse for her to try and convince us (and Tori, it seems) that he's wonderful.Then it turns out she's got an agenda and was just crawling.Olivia was rather annoying with her unsolicited judgements on Hunter and Irene's lives.And really, the show still hasn't let go of Mick? Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if they do let him have access to Luc, it would be in-keeping with the way they seemed determined to dump all over Billie, alive or dead, if her rapist spends more time with her daughter than she did. The refusal to admit that he might not be ill but simply bad frustrates. The doctors have already let him out once, patting themselves on the back at getting their success figures up and freeing up a bed, and he promptly stalked Irene, beat up Constable Murray and kidnapped a newborn baby. They really want to do it again? Why isn't he being charged?

23 hours ago, pembie said:

In the space of one episode Tori now likes Ash I'm not sure why and how it exactly happened

Well friend in about the space of the same was when Coop decided to make the biggest mistake of his life and dump Tori. That's just what TPTB do now... ILLOGICAL. I actually still have respect and love for Ts but it was dented in that ep. on Friday. I'm just watching the Tori scenes online now. Maaaaaaaaan why are these duuuuuuuumb PTBs so flippin illogical??? It's not fun. Tori barely knows Ash yet in the hospital setting where she's the professional and he's there for the patient she thinks that Ash'd be telling her that she's beautiful... WHAAAAAAT????? Don't make Tessy out to be stooooopid too. I just couldn't handle that. I don't think this sl with Ash is gonna go any place good. Maaaaaaaaan these PTBs suuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!!!!  :angry:  :angry:  :angry: :angry:  :angry:  :angry: 

On 29/07/2017 at 3:23 AM, pembie said:

In the space of one episode Tori now likes Ash I'm not sure why and how it exactly happened :blink:

So scary Mick is back which cues up for the return of creepy Irene :lol: That woman is the scary one haha

I know. I don't want a Tori/Ash pairing. I really feel that Tori's fickleness in romantic pairings really brings down her characterisation. I guess another woman rebounding from Nate to Ash.it made just as little sense when Kat did it. Why can't Tori be on her own, and actual develop some friendships outside her family. It is telling when she breaks up with Nate, and the only person she could find to cry to was Scarlett, someone she knew 5 seconds.

Jett's trying to find out more about John's family didn't amount to much, all he's got is the death certificate which I would imagine John has a copy of somewhere. Alf would be coming at it more objectively, though it still irritates the hell out of me that he still calls him Palmer!:angry:  I felt John was more comfortable admitting to Alf he may have inherited his dad's propensity for depression leading to suicide, though he has no reason or proof that is why he did it. It may have been he'd found out he was dying and didn't want to put his family through the pain of watching him suffer. Seeing the trailer it looks like some old letters have been found by that old guy which may answer some of John's questions. Glad that John is going back to counselling and he's reconciled with Marilyn. Sad to see Jett go, but a lovely goodbye between him and his dad. :wub: Saucy comment about him letting John and Marilyn have some alone time.:wink:

Good news that Luc is on the road to recovery and  so sweet seeing Ash holding her, we may not have seen VJ visiting her but Ash did say he'd been in and sat with her to give him a break. Everyone needed to apologise to the people they had accused of neglecting Luc. Tori is certainly attracted to Ash, she's seen him in a different light, being tender and caring. It can happen like, someone you've known for  a while and not taken much notice of, then suddenly wham! He's not seeing her that way, yet, still being with Kat. Btw Tori had been on her own for a long time while the Morgan's were in WP, she did say at one point she'd been out of the dating game for ages. it's only lately she's bounced from one guy to another, making up for lost time maybe?

So Irene had been seeing Mick to stop him calling her, but it seems to have made matters worse, now it's looking like he is behaving the same way he did when he first showed up.  I agree red, he convinced the doctors he was OK last time and boy were they wrong!  He wasn't charged with rape because Billie didn't press charges and apparently Irene didn't either for kidnapping her, but the police could/should have charged him with assaulting a police officer. Does he know about Luc's illness?

Looks like more revelations about Scarlett she has a daughter, judging from that voice mail message she was playing!

12 hours ago, Changelo shipper <3 said:

Well friend in about the space of the same was when Coop decided to make the biggest mistake of his life and dump Tori. That's just what TPTB do now... ILLOGICAL. I actually still have respect and love for Ts but it was dented in that ep. on Friday. I'm just watching the Tori scenes online now. Maaaaaaaaan why are these duuuuuuuumb PTBs so flippin illogical??? It's not fun. Tori barely knows Ash yet in the hospital setting where she's the professional and he's there for the patient she thinks that Ash'd be telling her that she's beautiful... WHAAAAAAT????? Don't make Tessy out to be stooooopid too. I just couldn't handle that. I don't think this sl with Ash is gonna go any place good. Maaaaaaaaan these PTBs suuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!!!!  :angry:  :angry:  :angry: :angry:  :angry:  :angry: 

What???????????????????????

58 minutes ago, H&Alover said:

Btw Tori had been on her own for a long time while the Morgan's were in WP, she did say at one point she'd been out of the dating game for ages. it's only lately she's bounced from one guy to another, making up for lost time maybe?

Tori and Brody had not been with anyone for 7 years while in witness protection, which is a long time between drinks so to speak. Yes I think she has been making up for lost time lately from bouncing from one guy to another :wink:

Archived