Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

I totally agree with that...... I wont post what happens next...this is supposed to be a psoiler free thread... but the shift in emphasis on characters had me r almost insensed that it was no longer about Irene...it was as if Irene and the trauma she went though was all for nothing...that apart it was still my favourite storyline of the year. Leaving Martha out of the equation would have made it perfect for me too.

This is a none spoiler and i proberly gonne get hung for this, by what i assuming from that is Martha is goning to be having the reprocussions and not Irene........How bloomin stupid.like she would'nt have after. affects!!

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tsk, Tsk at Amanda. Bad acting by both Kip and Holly i thought. Quite diasppointing. I liked Robbie's transition from being nice, to being blunt in the end. I thought the inclusion of Josh and that Bert guy was completely unnecessary in the episode. By the way, what is that Bert guy... 12?? He doesn't look any older than Cassie or Ric.

Despite this, i did like the interactions between Tony and Beth, really sweet stuff. Especially the little smile she gave after the apartment *incident*. He was really sweet asking her out for the first time, the way he kept stammering!

I have always and will always dislike Graham. Such a wooden performance. Ric however, looked geniunely tortured during the exam and Cassie seemed supportive. Mattie and Luc have once again shown that they need a storyline. Right now they are as bland and boring as Henry Hunter was.

The Amanda "miscarrying" bit at the end was so forced, as is any performance by Josh West.

Overall the episode wasn't as good as i expected. The UK episodes lately have been great, but this really let the side down. Take out Ric, Cass, Tony, Beth and *perhaps* Robbie and this episode was lame. They are the only characters who seemed to make it slightly better.

xxxx

I totally agree with you, it let down what so far has been a brilliant week, with yesterdays episode I was on the edge of my seat, but tonights I kind of felt the episode dragged.

But I enjoyed Tony and Beth I really like them, I feel they will be much better suited than her and Rhys ever was, Ric and Cassie was ok to, it must be so hard for him, he justs wants to do well, to make Flynn proud! Bless him!

Tonights epp was not to bad.I was dissapointed that there was nothing from Martha/Jack considering last nights happenings.

Amanda is one screwed up women,can't wait to see her being exposed.

I thought the Beth and Tony things were really sweet,can't wait for them to hot up a bit.

Tonights epp was not to bad.I was dissapointed that there was nothing from Martha/Jack considering last nights happenings.

Amanda is one screwed up women,can't wait to see her being exposed.

I thought the Beth and Tony things were really sweet,can't wait for them to hot up a bit.

tony and Beth were so sweet! they were like teenagers!! tonys face light up when she said yes!!

sally and flynn aww! BIG pressure ric there! poor dude!

Amanda is one freaked out phsyco woman! i swear telling scott shes miscarrying!

Archived