Are you unsure ?

• 4 months later...

Hi Natasha,

To ignore a certain member's post you must enter into the 'Manage Ignore Prefs' section of the forum which is located within your username at the top right hand corner of the screen next to the 'sign out' option.

As you enter into 'Manage Ignore Prefs' you can then decide who you want to ignore in terms of posts, signatures and messages.

I hope this helps answer your question.

• 8 months later...

If you want to have a link within the text itself (i.e. like this) then type out your post first, highlight the word, and click the Link button in the toolbar (looks like a chain link with a plus sign on it) and paste the URL in there.

You may not have the toolbar if you're on a tablet or phone though, in which case just simply copy and paste the link into your post normally and the forum will automatically make it clickable (as long as you include the http://):

http://www.backtothebay.net

• 3 years later...
9 hours ago, Slade said:
Before on the main Forum page along the far right you were able to hide the "Recent Topics".  Is this no longer available?

Thanks.

That would seem to be the case, I can't see an option to allow users to collapse the panel if they want to.

• 2 months later...

Could someone help me please, I wanted to post something on the what do you think forum and it won't let me. I have a title and the question, but it still wouldn't let me submit the topic. What am I doing wrong?

6 hours ago, D.B said:

Could someone help me please, I wanted to post something on the what do you think forum and it won't let me. I have a title and the question, but it still wouldn't let me submit the topic. What am I doing wrong?

Are you making sure to enter something into the normal post window aswell as doing the options in the poll tab?