Are you unsure ?

• 4 weeks later...

hey i was wondering how you get the coloured writing and sayings at the end of all your posts. for example in the one above^^ it says thanks to Becky for the avatar and 'formely known as iluvgypsynash' and i was wondering how they got this at the end of every post they make and how they change the colour of the writing for it. If this makes any sense to you, I would appreciate any help. Thanks x x

Edited by BackToTheBayRules

You find the page in question (thread). Go to the address-field on the top of your browser. Copy the address (www....), go back to the thread where you want to post it. Make a reply by clicking "add reply". In there, there is a button over the box you write in with a picture of a globe. Click it, and paste the address. Click ok, and write in the text you want others to see. Click ok again, and there is the link. :)