The Autograph Thread

I sent a letter to Chris Hemsworth in Jan 2005 and got a reply on Thursday! :lol:

Sharni took about 2 months for me :D

OMG & i've just seen that you live in England, that is totally amazing from Chris.

Hmm, Sharni, i also wrote to her in October/November last year, no reply as yet :(. Proves what i said is right, the boys of the Bay are kinder by the looks of things, so sweet.

So what can you send? Just a letter asking for a signed photo and nice comments in the letter aswell? Do I have to send an SAE or anything like that. What size envelope should I use?

I ask them for a signed fan card first, then i go on to tell them why i like their character, what i would like to see happen to their character, ask them what their hobbies & interests are & usually just end with, i look forward to hearing from you soon. I type my letters in Microsoft Word, dating them, signing them when they're printed, fold them & put them in a normal size (DL) letter envelope, white or brown, doesn't usually mattter.

So what can you send? Just a letter asking for a signed photo and nice comments in the letter aswell? Do I have to send an SAE or anything like that. What size envelope should I use?

I ask them for a signed fan card first, then i go on to tell them why i like their character, what i would like to see happen to their character, ask them what their hobbies & interests are & usually just end with, i look forward to hearing from you soon. I type my letters in Microsoft Word, dating them, signing them when they're printed, fold them & put them in a normal size (DL) letter envelope, white or brown, doesn't usually mattter.

What's a DL envelope? Does it matter wether it is hand-written or typed do you reckon?

Edited by Miss Home & Away

What's a DL envelope? Does it matter wether it is hand-written or typed do you reckon?

It's just a normal sized envelope, if you go looking for some, whoever you ask in the shop will show you what a DL envelope is, they're just the standard letter envelopes.

I'm sure it doesn't matter if it's written or typed, i'm sure they get both, that's just my preference, i don't really like my hand writing & want them to think good of me, not that i'm a scruff, :lol:. There's some cast i want to win over more than others, :P, :lol:.

Edited by I Love Mark Furze

I have about 20 fancards :D I never wrote to them though they are from actually meeting them :D Most of them are personalised by some aren't..just depends whether the actor asks for your name or not

I also have a H&A poster signed by Tammin and Kip

So I'm guessing you don't have to send a SAE with you fan letter? I guess you just write your address at the top of the page? Could someone put my on the right track please? Thanks in advance (last question I promise :D )

Edited by Wannabe a hobbit?