How to screencap, Q&A

Guest Tamxxx

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its basically done the same way. You can save the pic, upload and put in the url to the img ode. Or just get the URL of the picture (right click on it, go to properties and copy the URL) and paste it in to the img code.

Is this what you wanted to know?

Holly

• 3 months later...

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows how to actually take screen caps?

I opened an episode in Windows Media Player, then did a print screen and pasted the result into Photoshop. The thing is, I get weird behavious in photoshop after pasting a screendump of a video, I have to move the window around to see each part of the picture and when I save it I just get a blank Media Player window with a black background.

Is this something to do with copyright issues built into the media players, or is it something else?

If anyone has any suggestions I'd be most grateful.

Thanks

I have never heard of copyright in that sense, no, but I would not use Photoshop for a simple task such as caps. I used Irfanview on Windows computers. It's a free and simple software.

Archived