Rachel Armstrong/Amy Matthews

Guest kewt_princess

Me tooo. They had a good friendship considering everything with Brad and all.

I wish they'd show more with Rach and Leah though. They're supposted to be best friends right? I wish they'd have them have a proper girly evening, just talking and things, or even spending more time together!!

I also thought it was strange Leah really believed Rach was gone on the wedding day....i know my best friend well enough to know she'd never do something like that and you'd think most people would. It would have been so much better if they'd had this whole rescue thingy..lol.....if only they'd driven past Aden's and seen her car... :lol:

I reallly hope she renews her contract, come on Amy!

yeah sally was the one who was there for her when she needed her friends around her the most ... yes leah dropped by and gave her a hug but did she stay the night to make sure rachel was ok .. no she didnt , rachel should have took up tony's offer to go spend some "time" with him :wub: or at least leah and vj could have went and stayed with her .. i love sally and rachels friendship :P i wish sally would re-appear for tachel wedding number 2 to be a bridesmaid along with leah

yeah when tonys on the "boat" or supposed boat next friday ... rachel should invite leah around to her place for a chit chat like best friends do

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really enjoyed the friendship between Leah, Sally and Rachel - the three musketeers! Now there's a void that needs to be filled as one of the musketeers is no longer around. I'd like to see some scenes with Rachel and Charlie. I think that she really needs a friend, apart from her being in a relationship with Roman, as she doesn't have any female friends apart from Leah - who is also her housemate, even though we don't see many scenes with them either.

As for scenes with Leah and Rachel in them, there have been a few in the Australian paced episodes but I do agree that there needs to be more of them.

I really enjoyed the friendship between Leah, Sally and Rachel - the three musketeers! Now there's a void that needs to be filled as one of the musketeers is no longer around. I'd like to see some scenes with Rachel and Charlie. I think that she really needs a friend, apart from her being in a relationship with Roman, as she doesn't have any female friends apart from Leah - who is also her housemate, even though we don't see many scenes with them either.

As for scenes with Leah and Rachel in them, there have been a few in the Australian paced episodes but I do agree that there needs to be more of them.

I agree, more fun girlie scenes are needed - Leah and Rachel have had a few scenes lately. I'm hoping when Rachel and Tony get married there'll be a huge Stag/Hen do that's much more entertaining than the last! Some advice Rachel - don't let Colleen organise it! :lol: On a side note, shouldn't Leah as the Maid of Honour have organised the Hen night or is that just a British tradition?

Amy better renew her contract. We know Jon has already from a reliable source so how soon until we hear about Amy?

lol the hen and bucks night was a disaster last time ... tony's was like a morgue and rachel had what looked like a budgie in her hair at her's and yes no colleen organising it .. what was the questions she was asking :P what was Dr.Armstrong and tony's first fight about right after they had a little tiff , no wonder rachel bailed within 5 seconds of being here , i have nothing against a joint bucks and hens doo but then that rules out "last night of freedom"

tony should have been tied to a lampost naked ... hes never too old :wub: and rachel should have been drunk :P i love drunk rachel

maybe this time we will get a better one , fingers crossed and i think it is the maid of honour and best man's job to organise the hen/bucks night

I agree, the hen/bucks parties were lame. Rachel made it pretty clear she'd rather be anywhere but there. I thought it was strange that just before the wedding she was suddenly all stressed and didn't seem into it, when in reality she wanted nothing more than to marry Tony. I guess they did all that to make it more believeable that she'd left though....but i was annoyed they played the whole Jimmy thing up and it turned out to be nothing. It would have been better if he'd been involved....and no one thought she'd bailed, which imo was really unrealistic considering.

Yeah let's hope the next time it's fun!!! But if Rachel is pregnant she can't get drunk, lol.

But i miss fun Rachel. She's such a fiesty and strong charatcer, that what i love about her. Lately though it's all been a bit depressing. I ehope we can see more of Rachel being fun/happy soon. Amy is so great at playing either but it's been a while since Rach has been able to smile and have a laugh.

Yeah she really has been an amazing friend to her. Rachel has so much empathy for others it's amazing. She's been through so much, but yet still thinks of others before herself, which is an amazing trait to have. Soaps need strong female characters and Rach i think is one of the best in H&A.

Archived